POSTERRORISM is an international poster competition against terrorism. Today, a wide range of political organisations use terrorism to advance their goals. From the left, right-wing groups, nationalists, religious groups, revolutionaries, and even the ruling states, they use this as a weapon.
The goal of POSTERRORISM is not just to select superiority, but a hope for finding the best ideas for setting up international plans to counteract the horror of the world, with a lifestyle perspective on peace and peace for the world.
POSTERRORISM is looking forward to such ideas and creative works in this event.
Terms of participation in the contest:
The secretariat of the global event has invited graphic artists around the world to attend the Event.
- Participation in this competition is free.
- There is no limit to the number of Posters.
- All works and design rights must be original.
- The Secretariat is authorised to use the works submitted in exhibitions, advertisements and publications in various formats.
Terms of sending works:
- Posters should be 70 × 100 cm, vertical.
- Resolution: 150 DPI,
- Color mode: CMYK,
- Format: JPG, and 5 MB of maximum weight.
- Posters should be designed vertically.
- The technique is free.
- The works should be named in English in the following way:
In response to the e-mails received, the receipt will be sent, so e-mails that do not receive an automated response will be not reached to the secretariat.
Posters should be sent to the following e-mail: [email protected]
In the email you should write:
- your First Name and Surname,
- Home Address,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number.
Secretary Call For entries: Hossein Mohammadi Vahidi from Iran
Art Director: Naser Nasiri from Iran
- Alexey Lysogorov from Kyrgyzstan
- Orhan Ardahanli from Turkey
- Zhonghao Wu from China
- Hamed Hakimi from Iran
- David Jimenez from Ecuador
- Peder Stougaard from Denmark
- Finn Nygaard from Denmark
- István Horkay from Hungary
- Stefan Lechwar from Poland
- Sha Feng from China
- Mohammad Ardalani from Iran
- Homa Delvaray from Iran
- Time to start posting: July 17, 2017
- Deadline for submitting works: October 1, 2017
- Preliminary selection online: October 12, 2017
- Final announcement: October 15, 2017
- Opening of the exhibition: October 25, 2017
- The venues will be announced soon.
- The first one is a Gold Medal and certificate,
- The second is a Silver Medal and certificate,
- The third is a Bronze Medal and certificate.
Instagram page: @posterrorism
Telegram channel: @posterrorism
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/posterrorism