Delivered by the Association of Illustrators in partnership with the USA-based Directory of Illustration, the World Illustration Awards are the illustration industry’s most prestigious Awards, celebrating the very best illustration being made across the world today.
Any illustrator from around the world working in any medium or context can enter as many projects as they wish to the Awards.
The world’s most prestigious illustration Awards
- This year AOI introduces cash prizes of £2,000 for the Professional and £1,000 for the New Talent Overall Winner, sponsored by rOtring.
- All Category winners will receive an annual membership to the AOI
- Further amazing prizes will be awarded to winners
All Shortlisted and award-winning work will:
- be exhibited at Somerset House, the major arts and cultural centre in the heart of London, in June 2018
- feature in a full-colour catalogue circulated to major commissioners of illustration worldwide
- be extensively promoted across the AOI’s global networks
“WIA is a highly respected and hugely visible platform, important to the world of professional illustrators, art directors and students, but also with cross-over appeal to a growing audience worldwide. It’s an honour to be a sponsor and a key way for us to position our publishing brand at the forefront of excellence in illustration.”
Sam Arthur, Director NoBrow, Books Category Sponsor
ENTER at www.theaoi.com/awards
CALL FOR ENTRIES CLOSES FEBRUARY 2018